Please download an application and return it to the Club President or Membership Chair. Applicant’s will need a sponsor from our club or we can assign you a sponsor. Below is the process for new member applicants.
- The application will be presented at a Board meeting for review. Board meetings generally happen once a month. Your sponsor will be notified of approval or rejection of the new member application.
- The approved application is forwarded to the Membership Committee and an orientation meeting is scheduled to explain the club duties, responsibilities, and induction process.
- If you accept the responsibilities of being a new club member—including service and financial responsibilities—your information is published in our member bio along with a photograph.
- An induction ceremony will be scheduled during a regular club meeting. Family and friends are encouraged to come and celebrate induction with you.
- A blue badge will be provided to you, to wear at our club meetings.